I’ve discovered that using affirmations of gratitude can reduce daily stress and bring peace to my life. And I am going to show you how to use powerful gratitude affirmations to lower you stress levels.
First of all, the thought that may come to your mind is: What do I have to be thankful for?
I know. I’ve been there. Struggling to find things to be thankful for during hard times.
Fortunately, I run a weekly “Thankful Thursday” series in my private Facebook group because starting your day off with some affirmations of gratitude is a great way to remind yourself of all the wonderful things you have in your life.
Benefits of Affirming Your Gratitude
When you repeat aloud these affirmations of gratitude, you energize yourself and gain the courage to face the day and all of the frictions and adventures it may bring.
But that’s not all. There are more reasons to cultivate an attitude of gratitude, especially during challenging times in life.
Affirming your gratefulness helps you recognize that you can have what you most need in order to reap the fulfilling life you deserve. Joy, money, love, and happiness are yours. You deserve it!
Affirmations are easy to do and they don’t take much time at all. If you’ve got five minutes, you can do a powerful affirmation of gratitude. And who does not have 5 minutes? I know you do!
No matter how busy you are, you can take five minutes to unleash more peace in your life, can’t you?
Look at it this way. In five minutes or less you can turbo charge your day better than a rocket-fueled cup of coffee ever could!! By taking a few minutes to shift your mind from the troubles of the day to the good things in your life you’ll soar above your current highest high!
Embracing Affirmations of Gratitude to Fight Stress
Once you’ve worked affirmations into your morning (you can say them anytime again throughout the day or night, too) you’ll start to notice that your inner world is much less stressed.
When you have finally let it sink into your subconscious mind that you can have all that you need, your stress will start to slip away. Your negative reactions are soothed and they slip away.
You can now enjoy peace of mind and a sense of calm that you may never have known before.
12 Super Effective Affirmations of Gratitude To Get Started
1. I feel an abundance of gratitude for everything I have and receive every day.
2. My needs are generously met. For this I am thankful.
3. I am grateful for all the great health, love, and goodness that my life has revealed to me.
4. I am continually amazed at how abundant my life is already!
5. I am grateful for everything I experience in this lifetime. I overcome, I grow, and I prosper all the time. My abundant blessings, as well as my difficulties, all make me better, stronger, and more alive.
6. I am so grateful for every person and every thing in my life.
7. I appreciate everything I have and I show my sincerest gratitude to my loved ones.
8. The universe pours joy into my life every day. It has my cup overflowing with good people, health, and love.
9. My life is singular, unique and wondrous. For this I am profoundly thankful.
10. I clearly see the beauty of life that flourishes around me.
11. I give gratitude for God’s endless treasures.
12. I have an attitude of gratitude.
Should You Use Affirmations of Gratitude?
Using the affirmations of gratitude above along with your own will help you lead a less stressful and more fulfilling life. And you do want to experience LESS stress and more joy in your life, don’t you?!
Spending some time with powerful affirmations of gratitude, while appreciating all that you have and all that’s heading your way is one of the easiest “stress relief drugs” you’ll ever take.
And guess what? Affirmations of gratitude come with no ill side effects and they’re free.
Are you ready to choose peace and conquer stress in your life?