This post contains affiliate links to help you find ways to simplify your life.
If your life is complicated and stressful, there are many ways to simplify your life.
There’s no reason to feel proud about juggling a complicated life. Why not tap into the many ways to simplify your life and enjoy it more?
You have plenty of slack in your life that can be taken out if you know where to look.
If you’re like me, you want to get the maximum out of each day and STILL have enough time to relax, de-stress, and unwind.
Easy Ways To Simplify Your Life and Smile more Each Day!
- Make a short list of things to do. A long to-do list is intimidating and drains a little bit of your soul each time you glance at it. Make a short list of things that you can actually complete by the end of the day. You’ll be forced to prioritize your tasks. When you set priorities you will get more done.
- Declutter one thing each day. It might be your desk, the front closet, or the refrigerator. You’ll be surprised how much time you save when cleaning each week if you keep knocking down the clutter each day.
- Do any errands after work, not before. How many times have you been driving home from work only to realize that you need gas? Do you get gas? No, you tell yourself that you’ll do it in the morning. You get up a little late, forget that the car is nearly out of gas, and you’ve just created a hassle for yourself. Your morning ritual should be the only thing you do before work.
Say “no” more often.
Too many yesses creates chaos and stress. A simple day contains relatively few tasks and obligations. Avoid feeling bad about saying, “no.” Control your time.
- Complain less. You might have plenty to complain about, but why not just fix those things? If you can’t fix them, then there’s no reason to worry about them. You’ll feel better if you complain less.
- Spend at least an hour each evening without any electronic devices. That includes the TV. Unplug and enjoy doing something else for a change. Read a book, play a game, try these easy exercises for stress relief, or just take a nice nap.
- Carry a water bottle with you. It’s important to stay hydrated, and water is the best thing for you. If you have water with you, you’ll be less tempted to drink something unhealthy. There are many water bottles with straws to choose from. Try the same idea with healthy snacks.
- Create a morning ritual. Include the time you get up, what you have for breakfast, and everything else you do before you walk out the door. Having a morning ritual ensures that the important things get done and that you’re out the door on time. You don’t even have to think. Just follow your routine.
Consider purchasing a crockpot.
You can have dinner waiting for you when you get home. Imagine the time and stress you’ll save by investing in a crockpot. Especially, the fact that you’ll also only have to clean one pot.
- Only do one thing at a time. Multi-tasking is stressful and ineffective. You’ll get more done, feel better, and be less stressed if focus on one thing at a time.
One of the easiest ways to profoundly alter your life for the BETTER is to focus on simplification.
You’ll be less stressed, enjoy your life more, and get more of your important tasks done each day.
Focus on finding ways to make your life easier without creating additional demands on your time.
A simple life is a happy life!!
That’s what we ALL want, isn’t it?